httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Paul Richards <p.richa...@elsevier.co.uk>
Subject Re: SCO 5 support
Date Wed, 10 Jan 1996 15:58:08 GMT

> What's the deal on CVS? Is there any reason we cannot use the CVS that
> is already on hyperreal? Are we simply waiting on someone to commit the
> 1.0.0 tree?

I'm in the process of installing cvs now. It'll be up and running by the
weekend. We probably could use the cvs that's currently on hyperreal but
there are repository differences with the new version so it's probably
better to import the code using the newest version.

We need the newest version to do remote cvs access.

There are other things to sort out too, we need some mailing lists set
up so people can be notified of cvs commits and we need to agree on a
location for the repository and get a uid for the cvs tree so there are
a few odds and ends that need sorting out and the fact that me and
Brian are in opposing timezones and that I'm pretty busy at the moment
in work means it'll probably be Monday before this is really ready for
use but we're finally getting there.

--
  Paul Richards. Originative Solutions Ltd.
  Phone: 0370 462071 (Mobile), +44 1225 447500 (work)