httpd-dev mailing list archives

From sameer <sam...@c2.org>
Subject RE: Window-target: header (fwd)
Date Sun, 07 Jan 1996 23:50:38 GMT

> Also, the inability to use Netscape tags such as the Window-target: tag
> makes things considerably more difficult for Apache operators such as
> myself.  I am forced to format all my HTML pages used intended for Netscape
> frames in my CGI scripts.  The Location: header would have been more than
> useful as well as convenient ....

	I think a reasonable workaround for this internal redirect
problem would be to use the full http:// stuff in your Location: that
gets passed back by the CGI -- that way apache won't do an internal
redirect and you will not lose the window-target header.

--
sameer						Voice:   510-601-9777x3
Community ConneXion				FAX:     510-601-9734