httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Chuck Murcko <ch...@telebase.com>
Subject Re: Fwd: SGI has problems with CGI frollowing .14 -> 1.0.0 upgrade
Date Tue, 02 Jan 1996 15:27:25 GMT
Andrew Wilson liltingly intones:

> Ack sent:
>
> I also mentioned:
>
> 1)      *not* stripping httpd using sgi's strip (already come across
>         a problem along these lines)
> 2)      a million and one little changes to other parts of the UNIX
>         realestate can break cgi.  I'm trying to nail Nick's problem down
>         to being Apache specific.
>
> He'll get back to us with more info.

My experience on all platforms has been that this is almost always the result
of mangled or unknown Content-type: or not sending a blank line after it.

chuck
Chuck Murcko	Telebase Systems, Inc.	Wayne PA	chuck@telebase.com
And now, on a lighter note:
A psychiatrist is a person who will give you expensive answers that
your wife will give you for free.