httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Samuel Tardieu <>
Subject Re: Voting Summary
Date Thu, 07 Dec 1995 15:03:16 GMT

Ben> In fact, I've found it at
Ben> Version 1.6 - any guesses as to
Ben> whether that's up to date? (Hmmm ... 2.3 kB/s - not too bad for
Ben> the Internet).

1.6 is the latest official release.

Ben> I've also been reading the FAQ, and it looks like it'll be pretty
Ben> easy to admin. What would be required to use it for Apache would
Ben> be a server with plenty of disk space, with core members given
Ben> logins and FTP access to their home dirs (I guess), unless we
Ben> want to play with NFS mounts across the Internet (gulp).

To use CVS's remote features on a portable way (i.e. without using
Kerberos authentication), all the developpers need to have an account
with 'rsh' access on a machine on which the source repository is
accessible. No need for FTP access.

"La cervelle des petits enfants, ca doit avoir comme un petit gout de noisette"
                                                       Charles Baudelaire

View raw message