httpd-dev mailing list archives

From d...@ast.cam.ac.uk (David Robinson)
Subject Re: France Mirror
Date Fri, 01 Dec 1995 18:13:00 GMT
Ben wrote:
>I asked Imperial College (the biggest and best mirror site in the UK) if
>they'd like to mirror Apache, and they said "sure" - but I need to point them
>at some instructions/a list of directories to mirror... is there one
>somewhere?

Hmmph. I mailed them ages ago, and got no respose.

They should mirror http://www.apache.org/dist/ =
ftp://ftp.hyperreal.com/apache/dist/

Currently, that directory contains a lot of old versions, together with
an ancient README (that for some reason contains html -- the html version
should be README.html)

Could someone tidy up this directory please? (Remove the apache versions
0.8.6 - 0.8.13, tidy up the README, and make a README.html file.)

In fact, Apache is already on Imperial, as they mirror the NCSA distribution
which mirrors hyperreal. But it would be nice for Apache to appear in an
well-placed directory.

 David.