httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Cliff Skolnick <cl...@organic.com>
Subject Re: incorporation
Date Sun, 03 Dec 1995 01:37:05 GMT

On Sat, 2 Dec 1995, sameer wrote:

> > http://www.service.com/tcc/
> >

> 	I'm rather wary of such a service. You can incorporate
> yourself and do the same thing that they do for you for not much more
> difficulty by getting the Nolo Press book on forming a california
> non-profit.

Actaully these guy have been around for quite a while.  You can also look
at those pages and find that incorporation fees range widely between
states.  California is the highest.  Either way, these guy are above
board and have their own books (like nolo) they publish.  The one
difference is that these guy also provide more services, check out the pages.

> 	I'll ask my lawyer next week about how much it would cost to
> incorporate a non-profit.  (I don't know yet even how much he's going
> to charge to incorporate my for-profit biz.. )

the fee's alone for ca are $1000, then whatever the lawyer adds onto for
his effort.  Perhaps you too shoudl incorportate in Deleware for $45 :)

Cliff