httpd-dev mailing list archives

From "David M. Oliver" <d...@newshare.com>
Subject Re: sponsorship of www.apache.org
Date Sat, 02 Dec 1995 03:03:05 GMT
On Fri, 1 Dec 1995, Randy Terbush wrote:

> Perhaps they would also be willing to pay the group a monthly
> fee to run this advertisement so that we could seriously look
> at incorporation, etc...
>
> I don't think there is any shortage of hardware among the
> group. What we really need is some cash.

	I've had off-list discussions with several of the list
	members on the issue of incorporation and the costs thereof.
	My company has offered to pay these costs for Apache. I'm not
	sure if that offer reached the wider group or not, but since
	this discussion of a hardware gift is "in the open", allow me
	to make my offer again, "publicly".

	I welcome private posts on this matter, and I will continue
	to monitor the list for your thoughts.

Dave Oliver
| David Oliver                                   dave@newshare.com |
| Managing Director-Technology                Newshare Corporation |