httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Alexei Kosut <ako...@nueva.pvt.k12.ca.us>
Subject mod_actions.c
Date Wed, 20 Dec 1995 02:42:58 GMT
Hi.

I've uploaded a new version of mod_actions into
httpd/incoming/mod_actions.v2.c. This incorporates the changes people
have sent me (many times over, some of them), namely:

* It doesn't strcmp to NULL. Don't know why I did that in the first place,
  but as has been pointed out, it's a Bad Idea.
* Retains the query string in QUERY_STRING
* Re-escapes the filename before internally redirecting it.

I'd appreciate it if folks could go over this one with a somewhat
fine-toothed comb, in case I missed anything. If it works, I'd like to see
it considered for inclusion in Apache 1.1b1 or whichever. I think it's
useful enough. (and it lets us have a feature that WebSTAR's had since its
introduction).

Thanks