httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Andrew Wilson <and...@tees.elsevier.co.uk>
Subject Re: UnixWare 2.x patch
Date Thu, 14 Dec 1995 17:52:33 GMT
In case anyone's noticed the slight confusion in the timing of messages
from the new-httpd list, you're not alone.  I often get the responses
to messages posted before I get the posts which started the thread.
There's also a lot of slow-to-process sendmail queues involved
somewhere, but I guess that's likely for a lot of people.

> Ay wrote:
> >4)      David's 23.mmap.patch has turned up in 1.0.0.  I'm not sure
> >        that it should be there for reasons I've already explained.  It's
> >        ideal for 1.1.0a1
>
> Err, wake up? (To coin a phrase.)

Heh, I received the mail indicating the *need* for considering mmap,
long after I noticed that the patch had turned up.  FTP is immediate,
e-mail less so.

Oh well, we cope.  Welcome to the internet.
Ay.