httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Andrew Wilson <and...@tees.elsevier.co.uk>
Subject Re: Set AUTH_TYPE in CGI scripts
Date Thu, 14 Dec 1995 12:00:47 GMT
> Apache 1.0.0 does not set the AUTH_TYPE variable in CGI scripts.
> A patch follows. I'll ack the bug reporter.
>
> Note: Apache currently keeps the userid and auth_type on a per connection
> basis, rather than a per request basis. This will have to be fixed
> before Apache can have multiple requests per connection.

Now in for_Apache_1.0.0/65.auth_type_in_cgi.patch

>  David.

When do we want to call a halt and get this fix out?  Any objections to
doing it over the weekend.  Rob H, Roy F, and a bunch of other people
won't be around to vote, but I think the mandate is to just get on with
it.

Ay (now wishing it wasn't the end of the week).