httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Andrew Wilson <and...@tees.elsevier.co.uk>
Subject Re: One more patch for 1.0.0
Date Wed, 13 Dec 1995 10:37:06 GMT
> Hello all,
>
> I have a patch for 1.0.0 that I would like to try to get in before the next
> vote.
>
> This patch fixes a bug in mod_dir.c which causes query portions of a request
> on a directory to be lost via internal redirects.  This can be inconveient
> when redirecting the directory to a script(such as with mod_actions.c) or
> with SSIs. The following patch to mod_dir.c makes sure that the query
> is preserved before the redirect occurs.
>
> I am including the patch here as I am not sure how else to submit it.

Adam, is this patch in response to a reported bug?  It seems to be a
feature enhancement.  I'm very wary of introducing anything into the
source of the 'stable' server that is not *directly* inspired by the
need to stop the beast from core-dumping.

I've uploaded the patch as
for_Apache_1.0.0/61.preserve_redirected_query.pache but I'll almost
certainly be voting -1 on it.  Though clearly it's a good candidate for
the for_Apache_1.1a0 tree.

Thoughts?