httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Andrew Wilson <and...@tees.elsevier.co.uk>
Subject 1.0.0 patches...
Date Tue, 12 Dec 1995 11:46:19 GMT

Er, please can people diff-up and upload or at least check the *right*
patches for

rst:
> 1) Ben's fix for the race condition in the scoreboard code

Ben, I took this from the list

	Subject: "And this time - GET IT RIGHT!!!"

and put it in for_Apache_1.0.0/59.scoreboard_race.patch, can you eye it
for me?

> 2) David's patch [second version], which bars direct self-inclusion

There are 2 patches for this in for_Apache_1.0.0 and they're identical,
and both r0ng, only testing for recursion after unneccesary processing.
David?

> 3) Ben's revised version of the initgroups() replacement, which
>    fixes a very slow descriptor leak (one descriptor/restart), on
>    systems which use that code.

Ben, I put this in for_Apache_1.0.0/58.initgroups.patch, can you eye it
for me?

ALSO

There's a 54.quiet_log_modules_when_not_configured.patch in
for_Apache_1.0.0.  This looks like a feature enhancement and not a bug
fix (unless I'm rong), so should really be in for_Apache_1.1a0 (or b0
or whatever).  Randy?

Cheers,
Ay.