httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Dean Gaudet <dgau...@hotwired.com>
Subject Re: Voting Summary
Date Wed, 06 Dec 1995 18:51:31 GMT
In message <9512061516.aa28054@gonzo.ben.algroup.co.uk>, Ben Laurie writes:
>In fact, I've found it at ftp://nic.funet.fi/pub/gnu/prep. Version 1.6 -
>any guesses as to whether that's up to date? (Hmmm ... 2.3 kB/s - not too
>bad for the Internet).

Ooops, maybe someone else has better experience with 1.6, but everything
I've heard so far about it was negative.  I'm still using 1.5.

Maybe someone with more kerb knowledge could comment on whether
it's feasible for a kerberos server to be set up for the purpose of
authenticating krsh for remote cvs.  It's much better than long haul
NFS.  It builds patches on the fly so as to transmit the minimal amount
of data.

Dean