httpd-dev mailing list archives

From "Aram W. Mirzadeh" <...@qosina.com>
Subject Re: New httpd_monitor diffs
Date Thu, 21 Dec 1995 22:52:59 GMT
At 04:10 PM 12/21/95 -0500, you wrote:
>Paul Richards wrote:
>>
>> There's a straightforward way to create files that are unique to
>> single processes (as opposed to unique within a process), and that's to
>> use the PID of the creating process in the filename. What is wrong
>> with htstatus.PID ?
>
>Agreed.

I just had a question from a user... are we planning to move the scoreboard
files from the /tmp directory to elsewhere?

My answer was YES, but I didn't know if it was going to make it to the
normal 1.0.1 or .2 release.  Was I right?  Or is this important enough to
put into the mainstream version?

<Aram>