httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Paul Richards <p.richa...@elsevier.co.uk>
Subject Re: Apache debug mode?
Date Wed, 20 Dec 1995 22:20:20 GMT

> from c.i.w.s.u.x.w.s.etc...
>
> smcintyre@whoi.edu (Scott A. McIntyre) wrote:
> >Is there a way to invoke apache's httpd so that all requests are displayed
> >on stdout?  I need some sort of a debug mode to find out why it won't
> >invoke lwgate with POST methods.
>
> An interesting project for a module perhaps...

What are you asking here? How to get the information you need to print or
how to actually print it out so you can see it? If you're problem is just
that you can't print to stdout from a daemon then print it to stderr or
some log file you open for debugging purposes.

--
  Paul Richards. Originative Solutions Ltd.
  Phone: 0370 462071 (Mobile), +44 1225 447500 (work)