httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Jim Jagielski <...@jaguNET.com>
Subject Re: httpd_monitor problem (fwd)
Date Wed, 20 Dec 1995 22:16:32 GMT
Andrew Wilson wrote:

> Ack sent.  Is this feasible?  Could Apache's scoreboard code be
> written to be machine independant?  Or should the httpd_monitor be
> made independant?  Basically it comes down to deciding if a
> monitorable status is *meant* to be one of the features that apache
> presents.  If so, then it seems to me that a more neutral way of
> making the information available to 3rd party monitoring programs
> could be found.

Ack! (Oops.. bad choice). Until the C version if available, the generic
httpd_monitor that I uploaded is a better choice. It has the hooks and scars
to be modified for any OS.
--
Jim Jagielski  << jim@jaguNET.com >>   |           "Wind the frog!"
  **  jaguNET Access Services  **      |       - Woody (from Toy Story)