httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Andrew Wilson <awil...@hyperreal.com>
Subject Re: httpd_monitor problem (fwd)
Date Wed, 20 Dec 1995 20:12:45 GMT
Ack sent.  Is this feasible?  Could Apache's scoreboard code be
written to be machine independant?  Or should the httpd_monitor be
made independant?  Basically it comes down to deciding if a
monitorable status is *meant* to be one of the features that apache
presents.  If so, then it seems to me that a more neutral way of
making the information available to 3rd party monitoring programs
could be found.

Ay.