httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Andrew <and...@aaaaaaaa.demon.co.uk>
Subject Votes on Apache 1.0.1
Date Sun, 17 Dec 1995 15:10:26 GMT
Hi,

        here are the votes on the 1.0.1 build:

                                jj   rt   aw   rh   mc   gs   cm   bl   s
54.quiet_logs                   +1        +1
57a.recurse                     +1   +1   +1             +1        +1
58.initgroups                   +1        +1             +0        +1
59.scoreboard_race              +1   +1   +1   +1   +1   +1   +1   +1   +0
60.licence_typo                 +1        +1
61.preserve_redirected_query    -1        -1
62.escape_html                  +0   -1   +1

According to http://bong.com/httpd/voting.html we need 3 +1 votes to
carry a patch.  I'm exercising what little discretion I have left
and making a saving throw for 54.quiet_logs and 60.licence_typo.
Note that Rob H said that he'd +1 everything in absentia, I've only
been able to find one definate vote from him and assumed the rest.
Please tell me if this an unfair interpretation, and in future I
think we need to be a bit more active when it comes to voting,
please.

BUILD

The build will consist of the following patches applied to Apache 1.0.0:

54.quiet_logs
57a.recurse
58.initgroups
59.scoreboard_race
60.licence_typo

I'll put the 1.0.1-beta release up on hyperreal shortly.  I think we
should thrash it till wednesday and then release it.  And then start
developing this thing again...

+1 for that.

Cheers,
Ay.