httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Randy Terbush <ra...@zyzzyva.com>
Subject Re: cvs and ssh
Date Thu, 14 Dec 1995 18:44:54 GMT
> To use cvs for what you folks want you'll have to agree on a standard for
> what needs to be 'tagged' and what the tags will look like.  This is so
> that you can unroll things that don't work right (or belong on another
> branch).  I don't have any great suggestions... mostly because I've
> never seen a group of people who debate so much over every patch :)

Isn't that the truth!  This whole patch and vote scheme has gotten
way out of hand with the recent growth of the group.

More patches + More votes + More opinions = MORE TIME

Anarchy is looking better and better.

Perhaps we need to consider picking an acting dictator. Even with
working CVS, there will be decisions that need to be made, and
made quickly.