httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Paul Richards <p.richa...@elsevier.co.uk>
Subject Re: Set AUTH_TYPE in CGI scripts
Date Thu, 14 Dec 1995 16:14:53 GMT

> I disagree. There are definitely some patches being considered that
> IMHO don't belong in 1.0.1.  There is no point in having a vote
> if we immediately make them publically available before the vote.

So they don't go in 1.0.1, that doesn't mean they can't sit on a
server somewhere for people to use if they want.

These would be "unsanctioned" patches, that we're currently reviewing and
may or may not make it into the next release but they're available to try
if you wish while that evaluation takes place.

--
  Paul Richards. Originative Solutions Ltd.
  Phone: 0370 462071 (Mobile), +44 1225 447500 (work)