httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Chuck Murcko <ch...@telebase.com>
Subject Re: Patches for 1.0.0 (and my votes)
Date Tue, 12 Dec 1995 22:58:27 GMT
Andrew Wilson liltingly intones:

> Ok,
>
> 	we now have 5 patches to go in for_Apache_1.0.0:
>
> ...patch descriptions omitted
>
> Sooo, any other show stopper bug fixes we don't know about?  If not, can
> someone shout *VOTE* please ;)

I should have a patch to allow compiles for UnixWare 2.x tonight or early
tomorrow. That may actually not be a showstopper. Like QNX, UnixWare 2.x
doesn't have syslog(), and they moved crypt() to another library.

You can pretty much guess the patch content from that. 8^)
Besides, I think my votes are in on the previous 5 patches.

chuck
Chuck Murcko	Telebase Systems, Inc.	Wayne PA	chuck@telebase.com
And now, on a lighter note:
One Page Principle:
	A specification that will not fit on one page of 8.5x11 inch
paper cannot be understood.
		-- Mark Ardis