httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Paul Richards <p.richa...@elsevier.co.uk>
Subject Re: Voting Summary
Date Tue, 12 Dec 1995 10:28:00 GMT

> Are we settled on this?  Is rcvs a workable solution for people?  I'm
> willing to make accounts and do the root-access things if Paul and others
> can act as managers.  I am concerned about security, however....

Well, just let me know :-)

Ben's playing with it a lot so I guess he'll install it and set it up
if that's the way we decide to go but I'll sign up to manage the
thing as well.

We'll have to look at the security issues. Send me some mail (CC: Ben too)
and we can discuss this offline.

--
  Paul Richards. Originative Solutions Ltd.
  Phone: 0370 462071 (Mobile), +44 1225 447500 (work)