httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Chuck Murcko <ch...@telebase.com>
Subject Re: Weird behavior on linux (fwd)
Date Fri, 08 Dec 1995 16:31:10 GMT
Roy T. Fielding liltingly intones:

> > If this is due to "20_score.0.8.14.patch", we need to get a new
> > release out ASAP.
> >
> > I've asked another bug reporter to try reversing this patch.
> > If he says that fixes it, then we should act quickly.
>
> I have not had any repeat of the problem since I reversed that patch.

This also seems to solve the problem for BSDI that we had discussed earlier.
I am waiting to see if it also works for Jeremie, who gets more hits than I.

chuck
Chuck Murcko	Telebase Systems, Inc.	Wayne PA	chuck@telebase.com
And now, on a lighter note:
Paranoids are people, too; they have their own problems.  It's easy to
criticize, but if everybody hated you, you'd be paranoid too.
		-- D. J. Hicks