httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Paul Richards <p.richa...@elsevier.co.uk>
Subject Re: Voting Summary
Date Wed, 06 Dec 1995 21:59:01 GMT

> Randy Terbush writes:
> > I would start at ftp.bsdi.com.  There may be a CVS port on that system.
>
> ftp://ftp.delos.com/pub/cvs/ is the "official" CVS archive site.
>
> > Actually, it may even be in /usr/contrib on hyperreal. Not sure....
> BSDI ships CVS in /usr/bin/cvs so you should have it, the current
> stable version is 1.3 which is what we ship.
>
> Someone needs to write a CGI interface :-)

If we're going to use cvs on hyperreal then I'd be willing to be
the repository manager, set the thing up and generally
look after it. I'll need an account though since I ain't got one and
I'll need the co-operation of someone with root access for a few things
too.

--
  Paul Richards. Originative Solutions Ltd.
  Phone: 0370 462071 (Mobile), +44 1225 447500 (work)