httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Paul Richards <p.richa...@elsevier.co.uk>
Subject Re: Voting Summary
Date Wed, 06 Dec 1995 20:24:48 GMT

> What's sup? (Or should that be wossup?)

sup's a tool that let's you keep local src trees in sync with a master
site. Works really well, running sup ensures you have exactly what's
on the server on your box.

> I notice that CVS has a client/server gadget, have you used that? Or is that
> sup?

Well, we've been wary of this in FreeBSD because we looked at it in its early
days when it had problems and the scepticism is still there, though some
people looked at it recently and said it was OK now.

--
  Paul Richards. Originative Solutions Ltd.
  Phone: 0370 462071 (Mobile), +44 1225 447500 (work)