httpd-dev mailing list archives

From sameer <sam...@c2.org>
Subject Re: big problem on SunOS
Date Tue, 05 Dec 1995 17:16:04 GMT
> time of the SEGV and may not be of much use for diagnosis. Trapping
> SEGV just so that you can dump the core file into a particular
> directory doesn't seem to have any advantages that outweigh my
> eoncerns. If you've SEGV'd then you've got badly broken code and the thing

	I've managed to use an apache core dump effectively to debug
some stuff, even with the signal handler turned on. I just did a
backtrace and stepped up the backtrace past the signal handler. It
worked fine, I found out twhat the problem was.

--
sameer						Voice:   510-601-9777
Community ConneXion				FAX:     510-601-9734