httpd-dev mailing list archives

From sameer <sam...@c2.org>
Subject Re: big problem on SunOS
Date Mon, 04 Dec 1995 22:03:35 GMT
	Hey ya know I saw this problem too. Last night I had 100
servers spawned (MaxClients is set way high though..) and i had to
kernel panic the machine to get it to reboot. This morning it spawned
a ton of processes but I managed to kill it off before it killed the
machine. I had figured that it was related to the modules that I added
which haven't been tested well...
	(SunOS 4.1.3_U1)

--
sameer						Voice:   510-601-9777
Community ConneXion				FAX:     510-601-9734