httpd-dev mailing list archives

From "Aram W. Mirzadeh" <...@qosina.com>
Subject Re: resend the announcement
Date Mon, 04 Dec 1995 19:43:55 GMT
At 05:37 PM 12/4/95 +0000, you wrote:

>> >Brian, can you resend it please.
>>
>> If you do, then PLEASE include information on the mirror sites, in particular
>> the ftp mirror. (See `The Latest Version' in the README file in the
>> distribution.)
>>
>> You (collectively) obviously still don't realise that apache.org is
>> practially useless to anyone in the UK academic community.
>> (No wonder that only 4% of ac.uk sites use apache; though the low usage in
>> .edu is harder to explain.)
>
>Not to mention the UK commercial community:
>
>--- www.apache.org ping statistics ---
>100 packets transmitted, 57 packets received, 43% packet loss
>round-trip min/avg/max = 330/604/990 ms
># date
>Mon Dec 04 17:51:56 GMT 1995

It must be sprint link your having trouble with.  I can get to most of
UK without any problems, or major packet losses... try qosina.com

<Aram>

P.S. I also keep a mirror of the dist directory from hyperreal.  If
anyone cares to use it.  I do get alot of downloads from it.... last
week I have had over 32 downloads of various sources.