httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Tony Sanders <sand...@bsdi.com>
Subject Re: everyone's happy
Date Sun, 03 Dec 1995 17:43:16 GMT
Rob Hartill writes:
> > > Anyone for an Apache browser ?  ;-)
> > >

> > Actually... I'm sort of interested in that project :)
>
> If only people would get together and do it. It's not my cup
> of tea, so to make it clear, I was joking about us doing it.
>
> However, the web really does need an alternative to Netscape that'll
> keep them on their toes. Netscape currently dictate far too much to
> the rest of the web, simply because they have no real competition.

I'm very much interested in a free browser project as well.

So, to get the ball rolling...  email ``subscribe'' to
apache-browser-request@earth.com and we'll start discussing
the project when we have about 8 or so people.

I'll setup a web server here to host meta discussions as soon as I get
Apache 1.0.0 up and running.