httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Aram Mirzadeh <...@qosina.com>
Subject Re: sponsorship of www.apache.org
Date Sun, 03 Dec 1995 10:27:41 GMT

> On Sat, 2 Dec 1995, Ben Laurie wrote:
> > 'snot fair - I want that toy! I think you should point out to them that you
> > are not in a position to tie the Apache main server down to your machine, so
> > the "powered by" could disappear (if we decided to move the main server for
> > some reason, like, for instance, 80% packet loss from Europe  ;-).
>
> I would expect that we would get the right to return the machine and
> remove the link with some amount of notice.

Is that somewhere in ink?

> Ask anyone who's tried to log into Hyperreal in the middle of the day if
> they agree with that assessment :)  This company could also help us
> with some of the development work - case tools, developing a test suite,
> etc... we'll be able to explore that route.

I have to agree with Brian, alot of traffic is going accross to organic/
hyperreal in mid day.  I try to access the server only if needed, and after
hours if needed.  Do we have a graphical counter on hyperreal anywhere to
take a look at the amount of access?  If not I'll grab the access file and
run it through webstats program by hunter.  We use it here on all of our
servers.  Very nice.
--

			       Aram Mirzadeh
		     awm@qosina.com,awm@hyperreal.com