httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Randy Terbush <ra...@zyzzyva.com>
Subject The madness has started...
Date Sat, 02 Dec 1995 17:30:24 GMT
Looking at the log for the apache.org webserver at hyperreal,
it is out of the question to add my patch and release it as 1.0.0.
It looks as though the entire world will be upgrading to 1.0 this
weekend....

I would like to get binaries out there ASAP.

I would like to be able to include this patch and the modules
in question in these binaries.

I have placed the patch in the for_Apache_1.0.1
01_quiet_log_modules_when_not_configured.patch

I would like to call for votes on this patch *only* for the
1.0.1 release which will be the source for the binaries.

I'll be the coordinator, counter, roller on this one. Please,
let's get it done.

If I could get 4 positive votes today, I would like to roll
this.

Any question? Backers please.