httpd-dev mailing list archives

From sameer <sam...@c2.org>
Subject Re: sponsorship of www.apache.org
Date Sat, 02 Dec 1995 01:51:16 GMT

> Nice though this server will be for you, it does _nothing_ for the rest of
> the Apache Group (as far as I can see).

	Sometimes I see the need for incorporation int o a real
entity. (Other times not.)
	Keep in mind that hyperreal is not *just* apache. My question
is does the hardware company in question realize this, and will they
ask that their powerby logo appear on all the other pages served by
hyperreal.

	Also-- if the hardware company *is* SGI, I think we should
push to have WebFORCE use apache rather than netsite. (Or atleast
change their internal webserver to be apache.. it is frankly *hell*
trying to deal with netsite here at sgi for my contract work..)

--
sameer						Voice:   510-601-9777
Community ConneXion				FAX:     510-601-9734