httpd-dev mailing list archives

From sameer <sam...@c2.org>
Subject Re: FreeSSL Webserver
Date Sat, 02 Dec 1995 01:44:31 GMT

> GAK???

	(I posted the url earlier..The C|net one..)

> Good, which reminds me - I should send you 0.8.14g (if you want it).

	Yes that would be appreciated.

> BTW, when you say a commercial Apache-SSL, do you mean in the sense that it can
> be used for commercial stuff, or that you are going to charge for it, or both?

	Both. The package I am releasing will *always* be available
for free, but you can't use it commercially within the US legally,
unless you buy the commercial version, which is no different in code
than the free one.  (Because of the non-commercial RSAREF license.)
	I should put the licenses up for ftp outside the export
restricted portion of my ftp site, I suppose.

--
sameer						Voice:   510-601-9777
Community ConneXion				FAX:     510-601-9734