httpd-dev mailing list archives

From sameer <>
Subject New naming idea: Apache Commerce
Date Fri, 01 Dec 1995 20:13:12 GMT
	Even though apache-ssl-us works, It doesn't have a nice
marketing ring to it.

	Considering that I'm planning on adding support for systems
such as ecash to the server, I think "Apache Commerce" would be a very
nice name. (A friend suggested "Apache Bazaar" which might be better,
because 'bazaar' has nice 'mom&pop' connotations to it.)
	My non-commercial release would be just plain Apache-SSL.

	How's that sound?

sameer						Voice:   510-601-9777
Community ConneXion				FAX:     510-601-9734
The Internet Privacy Provider			Dialin:  510-658-6376 (or login as "guest")

View raw message