httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Jim Jagielski <...@jaguNET.com>
Subject Re: Binary Release of 1.0
Date Fri, 01 Dec 1995 09:50:11 GMT
Ben Laurie wrote:

> > It seems that there are enough votes to include the module list
> > I suggested. I have yet to hear from the following binary builders
> > regarding the suggested content.
> >
> > Jim Jagielski
> > Ben Laurie
> > Aram Mirzadeh
> >
> > As soon as I know everyone is tuned in on this, I think we can
> > re-roll. Once again, the list is as follows.
> >

> > MODULES = mod_mime.o mod_access.o mod_alias.o mod_cgi.o mod_include.o \
> >         mod_dir.o mod_auth.o mod_auth_dbm.o mod_negotiation.o mod_userdir.o \
> >         mod_log_common.o mod_asis.o mod_imap.o mod_log_agent.o \
> > 	mod_log_referer.o mod_cookies.o
>
> Fine by me.

Well... why do we include mod_log_referer when Configure kinda suggests
not using it? Same with mod_log_agent... They all work and compile cleanly
but we have to be consistant. If Configure is somewate against their
use then the precompiled binaries shouldn't include them.

+1 on all the rest... We should no longer describe mod_cookies as experimental
though.

If agent/referer are considered "officially" OK, then +1 on them as
well.
--
Jim Jagielski  << jim@jaguNET.com >>   |           "Wind the frog!"
  **  jaguNET Access Services  **      |       - Woody (from Toy Story)