httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Brian Behlendorf <>
Subject bug in config-logging module?
Date Sun, 19 Nov 1995 17:29:11 GMT

I'm trying to use the LogFormat directive, and for some reason can't get
it to log the outgoing content-type, which is the only to tell if your
content-negotiated image was delivered as a jpg or a gif.  Shouldn't
the construct "%{Content-type}o" get that?  I've got the rest of a rather
complex log format working without problem, including "%{Set-Cookie}o"
and "%{Referrer}i", so i know i and o headers are being captured fine.  I
tried turning content negotiation on and off, and it still didn't return
the content-type.  Has this worked for anyone else?

Also, I noticed the cookie module only delivers cookies to browsers
claiming to be Mozilla - there are now three other browsers which
implement cookies so those two lines should be removed.

View raw message