httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Rob Hartill <hart...@ooo.lanl.gov>
Subject Re: fairy nuff
Date Wed, 29 Nov 1995 11:47:47 GMT

> I didn't see it either.

Must have been eaten by the net gods.

I'll try to repeat it....

If someone will back me on this, I'll start to move 1.0 stuff
online. I don't want to do this if there's no support for it.

What you can do to stop me is (all of you not back me or) someone
produces a list of things to do, and a definite timetable to do them.
(with an offer to help do them of course - don't volunteer someone
else to do the work, that's not good enough).

Here's the plan.. If I get backing and no alternative timetables, I'll
start moving stuff into place on Thursday. If someone else want to
help or do it all, I've no objections to that.

So, if you want to see some movement, say something now. 1.0 will
go online tomorrow if I see support for this and no better alternative.

rob