httpd-dev mailing list archives

From "Dirk.vanGulik" <Dirk.vanGu...@jrc.it>
Subject Re: (no subject) (fwd)
Date Wed, 29 Nov 1995 16:09:09 GMT
> From owner-new-httpd@hyperreal.com Wed Nov 29 16:33:10 1995
> Date: Wed, 29 Nov 1995 10:55:54 -0500
> To: new-httpd@hyperreal.com
> From: "Aram W. Mirzadeh" <awm@qosina.com>
> Subject: Re: (no subject) (fwd)
>
> At 10:57 AM 11/29/95 GMT, you wrote:
> >Alien Mailshots...
> >
> >Eh?  Did everyone get a copy of this?

Got this one to, but not over the mail-list; and insofar as I
know I am a fairly hidden lurker, i.e. no reference anywhere.

Dw.

http://me-www.jrc.it/~dirkx                 http://ewse.ceo.org
DWvGulik@Dialis.xs4all.nl                  Dirk.vanGulik@jrc.it
+39 332 78 1322                                 +39 332 78 9549
                                            fax +39 332 78 9185

ISEI/ESBA;                     The Center For Earth Observation
Joint Research Centre of the European Communities, Ispra, Italy

-- attach