httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Andrew Wilson <and...@tees.elsevier.co.uk>
Subject Re: (no subject)
Date Wed, 29 Nov 1995 10:40:21 GMT

So,

	tell me what to do and I'll tell him, or let's write a
	mirroring FAQ, or, who handles this already anyway, huh?

And on a different note.  Who's doing quality control on all these
damned mirror sites?  Er, and shouldn't mirror sites be chosen on a
basis of having good connectivity and for servicing a genuine need
rather then cuz they shouted the loudest about wanting a link off the
Apache home page?