httpd-dev mailing list archives

From "Dirk.vanGulik" <Dirk.vanGu...@jrc.it>
Subject Re: WWW Form Bug Report: "file transfer" on Linux
Date Mon, 27 Nov 1995 17:42:33 GMT

I can reproduce this kind of behavour with Linux and a slow
slip connection very easily (in fact it galls my life every
other day when I forget that I should not print large PS
files from the linux box :-( )

It might very well be related to the SLIP implementation and
a time-counter wrapping round if the transfer takes to much
time (not size); here the problem goes away if we use PPP or
stick an ethernet card in the box.

Dw.