httpd-dev mailing list archives

From efr...@ncsa.uiuc.edu (Beth Frank)
Subject Re: CGI??? (fwd)
Date Mon, 06 Nov 1995 15:39:53 GMT
> Who was working on this?  Formalizing CGI, and perhaps advancing it,
> would seem to be an important thing.
>
> 	Brian

> brian@organic.com  brian@hyperreal.com  http://www.[hyperreal,organic].com/

NCSA has been the unofficial keeper of the CGI specification.  We have
been working on improving the documentation, but not on formalizing an
RFC.  This is something that needs to be done, but the person who had
been working on our CGI stuff was recently transfered to another project
and we don't have anyone working on it currently.  If someone wants to
volunteer to work on this, we'll try to find someone from the server
team to work with you.  Otherwise this will probably have to wait until
after Christmas.

--
		Elizabeth(Beth) Frank
		NCSA Server Development Team