httpd-dev mailing list archives

From "Aram W. Mirzadeh" <...@qosina.com>
Subject Re: fairy nuff
Date Wed, 29 Nov 1995 22:44:57 GMT
At 11:47 AM 11/29/95 MST, you wrote:

>> I didn't see it either.
>
>Must have been eaten by the net gods.
>
>I'll try to repeat it....
>
>If someone will back me on this, I'll start to move 1.0 stuff
>online. I don't want to do this if there's no support for it.
>
>What you can do to stop me is (all of you not back me or) someone
>produces a list of things to do, and a definite timetable to do them.
>(with an offer to help do them of course - don't volunteer someone
>else to do the work, that's not good enough).
>
>Here's the plan.. If I get backing and no alternative timetables, I'll
>start moving stuff into place on Thursday. If someone else want to
>help or do it all, I've no objections to that.

This is not critical, but I would like about 3 days ( basicly over the weekend )
to get my virtual-howto pages over to hyperreal.  If anyone else has sample
virtual-howto scripts, steps to follow for their specific platform, I'll add
those
in as well.   Again, this is nothing to stop the release, but if something else
comes up... please keep this in mind.