httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Randy Terbush <ra...@zyzzyva.com>
Subject Re: fairy nuff
Date Wed, 29 Nov 1995 18:05:10 GMT
Hmmm. I missed that Rob. I'm ready. Things are solid.
I had thought that Brian was prepared to make the announcement.
If we are just waiting for someone to do it, lets..

Things that could be on the list...

Installing the icon suggestions. (rather not patch any config
files at this point)

Moving the does into a docs subdirectory.
(should be done, means repackaging binaries..)

Writing an announcement

(what else)