httpd-dev mailing list archives

From "Aram W. Mirzadeh" <...@qosina.com>
Subject virtual-howto
Date Mon, 27 Nov 1995 16:50:41 GMT

I know everyone is working on the 1.0 release, but I thought since we're
thinking of revamping www.apache.org anyway I could slip this in there
somewhere.

I've been keeping and updating a virtual-howto page for apache.  Right
now it's only for linux, but I'm expanding it.  ( thanks to brian for the
pointers
on to write better html code ).

If anyone has a couple of minutes to look it over, and let me know where
I can plug it in at the web site I would appreciate it.

I don't care if I move the pages to hyperreal or just make a link from there
to my pages.  Either way is fine.

Netscape < 2.0  http://www.qosina.com/apache/

Netacape <= 2.0 http://www.qosina.com/~awm/

( My home one will tell if you're running 2.0 or not and send you to the
appropriate directory for 1.2, or 2.0... etc ).

<Aram>