httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Randy Terbush <ra...@zyzzyva.com>
Subject Re: 1.0 binaries
Date Sat, 25 Nov 1995 01:25:53 GMT
Just trying to catch up on mail and have not gotten to the bottom
of the list where this may have already been addressed...

I have always suggested that the mod_imap module be added as well.
My reasoning is that if we don't, we're going to get hit with a
lot of "why doesn't this imagemap stuff work?" questions.

In /export/pub/httpd/dist/binaries/sunos_4.1.3/modules.c I had placed
an example of what I felt should be used in all binary packages.