httpd-dev mailing list archives

From sameer <sam...@c2.org>
Subject Re: another idea
Date Sun, 19 Nov 1995 10:16:51 GMT

> Cooo - you mean Apache-SSL does something Netsite doesn't? (Client
> authentication, that is).

	Apache/SSL also:
A) Does 128bit encryption worldwide.
B) Has full source available
C) Has an easier to use API (not that the netscape API is less powerful, but
the netscape docs make it difficult to learn the API, but the apache
source makes it real easy to learn the API.)

	(and of course everything else you are all very familiar
with.)

	I should move to another country so I can -really- do free
crypto development. This whole export/patent stuff really sucks.

--
sameer						Voice:   510-601-9777
Community ConneXion				FAX:     510-601-9734