httpd-dev mailing list archives

From sameer <sam...@c2.org>
Subject Re: another idea
Date Sat, 18 Nov 1995 23:46:11 GMT

> Close. It's "ON" or "OFF". Netsite also provides the size of the
> stream key as HTTPS_KEYSIZE, and the size of the secret part of the
> stream key as HTTPS_SECRETKEYSIZE. Both are integers.

	Great. I was not familiar with the other settings. In this
case I then beleive that emulating the Netscape behavior is wise, with
the addition of HTTPS_CIPHER. (SSL_get_cipher returns things such as
EXP-RC4-MD5 and RC4-MD5 -- I don't know of particular routines within
SSLeay which just give me keysize/secretkeysize/etc., but I'll look
into it, etc.)

--
sameer						Voice:   510-601-9777
Community ConneXion				FAX:     510-601-9734