httpd-dev mailing list archives

From "Aram W. Mirzadeh" <...@qosina.com>
Subject Re: Apache logo
Date Thu, 16 Nov 1995 23:51:30 GMT
At 03:24 PM 11/16/95 MST, you wrote:

>Like the Apache indians.
>
>If people start walking around with T-shirst with giant feathers
>and the word Apache on them, people won't associate it with an
>interent thing.

Ahhh forgot about them.. I also asked the comtroller of the company
he's got a law degree from somewhere, or another... he first answer
on getting registered was $250 for a search by a lawyer, and $650
for opponion letter.   As well as another $250.00 for the USPTO to
register the stupid thing.   Oh well.