httpd-dev mailing list archives

From sameer <sam...@c2.org>
Subject Re: Removal of PEM from Apache (fwd)
Date Wed, 15 Nov 1995 00:28:26 GMT
	I was at the most recent court hearing in this case. In
addition to having a statement about the ITAR, it may be helpful for
interested members of the apache group to attend future hearings on
the issue. It had a very good effect both on the morale of our counsel
making the arguments to the judge (Cindy) and I think the judge was
probably pretty impressed by the turnout. We had about 30 or so people
show up a the least hearing. You can probably be added to the
notifications regarding future hearings and such by subscribing to
cypherpunks-announce@toad.com or mailing john gilmore at gnu@toad.com.

--
sameer						Voice:   510-601-9777
Community ConneXion				FAX:     510-601-9734