httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Richard Freilich <>
Subject Bug ?in Apache 0.8.14
Date Tue, 24 Oct 1995 03:32:56 GMT

I know everybody's busy as hell getting ready to release version 1.0, but
I noticed what could be a bug in 0.8.14 that I hadn't seen a fix or any
comments on, so I thought I'd drop a line to the list...

In .14, previously correct .htgroup files aren't being read correctly.

Where:		group: user1
		group: user2
		group: usern

worked fine in the past, now it only authorizes usern.

		group: user1 user2 usern

seems to work.

Quite the problem when userlists get to be in the thousands.

Any advice/response would be great, thanks for the time.

E-mail:	       HookUp Communication Corporation
Webmaster				 Ontario, Canada (905) 847-8000

******* The more things change, the more they stay the same... ********

View raw message